This Agreement was last updated on April 11th 2021
This privacy statement describes how Versa Cloud ERP, Inc. collects and uses the personal information you provide on our Web site: www.versaclouderp.com It also describes the choices available to you regarding our use of your personal information and how you can access and update this information.
1. Collection and Use of Personal Information
We collect the following personal information from you:
– Contact Information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number; – Financial Information such as bank or brokerage account numbers, types of investments; – Unique Identifiers such as user name, account number, password.
We also collect the following information from you:
– Information about your business such as company name, company size, business type; ‐ As is true of most Web sites, we automatically gather information about your computer such as your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system.
We use this information to:
- Respond to customer service requests;
- Send you a newsletter;
- Send you marketing communications;
- Improve our Web site and marketing efforts;
- Conduct research and analysis.
2. Choice/Opt‐ Out
You may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails or you can contact us by using the email form at the bottom of this page.
3. Information Obtained from Third Parties
If you provide us personal information about others, or if others give us your information, we will only use that information for the specific reason for which it was provided to us.
4. Information Sharing
We will share your personal information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement. We do not sell your personal information to third parties. We may also disclose your personal information:
As required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process; ‐ When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
If Versa Cloud ERP, Inc. is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information, to any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
5. Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
6. Links to Other Web Sites
Our Site includes links to other Web sites whose privacy practices may differ from those of Versa Cloud ERP, Inc. If you submit personal information to any of those sites, your information is governed by their privacy statements. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy statement of any Web site you visit.
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it.
If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can contact us by using the contact information at the bottom of this page.
8. Additional Policy Information
Our Web site offers publicly accessible blogs or community forums. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them.
9. Correcting and Updating Your Personal Information
To review and update your personal information to ensure it is accurate, contact us at:
Versa Cloud ERP Inc 805 SW Broadway Suite 2440 Portland, OR 97205 USA
10. Notification of Privacy Statement Changes
We may update this privacy statement to reflect changes to our information practices. If we make any material changes we will notify you by email (sent to the e‐mail address specified in your account) or by means of a notice on this Site prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.