Last Modified: April 7, 2022
1. Definition of Cookies
A cookie is used by websites to provide a personalized experience to the users. It is a small file containing the information related to your activities online. Therefore, if you visit a page again, it will automatically recognize you.
Cookie set by Versa Cloud ERP are called "first party cookie". Cookies set by parties other than the website owner are called "third party cookies". Third party cookies enable third party features or functionality to be provided on or through the website(e.g. like advertising, interactive content and analytics). The parties that set these third party cookies can recognize your computer both when it visits the website in question and also when it visits certain other websites.
2. Cookies Used by Versa Cloud ERP
These are the specific types of first and third party cookies served through our website and the purposes they perform:
- Essential website cookies: These cookies are strictly necessary to provide you with services available through our website.
- Performance and functionality cookies: These cookies are used to enhance the performance and functionality of our website but are non‐essential to their use. However, without these cookies, certain functionality may become unavailable.
- Analytics and customization cookies: These cookies collect information that is used either in aggregate form to help us understand how our website is being used or how effective our marketing campaigns are, or to help us customize our website for you.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies are used to make advertising messages more relevant to you. They perform functions like preventing the same ad from continuously reappearing, ensuring that ads are properly displayed for advertisers, and in some cases selecting advertisements that are based on your interests.
- Social networking cookies: These cookies are used to enable you to share pages and content that you find interesting on our website through third party social networking and other websites. These cookies may also be used for advertising purposes.
3. User‐Control of Cookies
You have the right to decide whether to accept or reject cookies. You can exercise your cookie preferences by clicking on the appropriate opt‐out links provided below.
Essential website cookies: Because these cookies are strictly necessary to deliver the Websites to you, you cannot refuse them. You can block or delete them by changing your browser settings however‐ as described above.
4. Cookie Updates