Versa for E-Commerce created by Versa Cloud ERP provides business performance capabilities to Shopify users that cover all aspects of the business needed as users scale without breaking into a sweat.
The integration enables Shopify users to manage inventory, warehouse management, shipping and logistics, eCommerce, advanced reporting, and business intelligence requirements of the business.
Key Features of eCommerce edition for Shopify Store:
Versa for eCommerce support the below key features for Shopify Users:
- One entity; one Shopify Cart;
- 3 Full Users Included. (Can add more by upgrading to the Full Version)
- Unlimited Capacity. Suppliers/Customers. Parts/Products. BOMs/KITS. Reports/Forms. Complex Pricing Policies.
- Multiple Warehouses and Currencies
- Item/Product: Multiple Units of Measure, Multiple Units for Products, Product Variants, Complex Pricing, FIFO & Average Costing for Inventory valuation
- Financial: Enhanced GL, Credit/Bank Cards, ACH/Direct Debit, e-Check, Bank & Card Feeds, Reconciliation.
- AR: Batch Receipts, Deduction, Returns/ Refunds, Sales Deposits
- AP: 3 Way Matching, Landed Cost, Batch Pay, Deposits
- Buying: Inventory Planner, Standing Orders, Purchase Orders
- Returns: RMA, Returns/Refund/Credit, Restock, Repair/Exchange
- Warehouse Management: Receive, Stock, Pick, Pack and Ship, Inventory Adjustment Inventory and Transfers
- Integrates with FedEx, UPS, USPS-many more coming soon
- Financial Reports: Balance Sheet, Income Statement, Cash Flow
- Inventory Reports: Inventory Profile, Quantity on Hand, Backorders, Reorder, Inventory In/Out, Aging, Purchase History, Lot/Serial Traceability, Orders Shipped, Packages Packed, Containers
- Standard Integrations: Import/Export, e-Mail, Bank & Card Feeds, e-Commerce/Cart, Marketplaces, POS, Parcel, and Freight.
Integration: Shopify Store with Versa
- Orders: The orders sync with Shopify, and created in Versa. Automatic order syncing throughout the day keeps payment, shipment, and inventory up to date
- Payment: The payments will be recorded in Versa post the sync
- Inventory: Inventory for the business will be imported from Shopify
- Price: The prices for the inventory/products are imported from Shopify.
- Shipment: The shipment details will be imported from Shopify. The business can also use the integrated partners in Versa.
- Returns and Refund: All the returns and refunds coming from Shopify will be recorded in Versa.
- Products: The products/inventory imported to Versa from Shopify. The users can also choose to manage inventory/products either in Versa or Shopify.