Change now from QuickBooks Online (QBO)-Why!!
It is high time you made the change from QuickBooks Online-QBO/Spreadsheets to a proven comprehensive Cloud ERP.
ERP software gives you a strategic advantage in managing your supply chain, sharing information, communication, and keeping information updated in real-time. When businesses are using on-premise systems/spreadsheets, they start to realize that their solution isn’t growing with them or and is providing relevant functionalities at high cost burdens that are not feasible.
Agility and Scalability are key needs for business success
Most on-premise systems are difficult to scale when more users are added and more data needs to be handled. A cloud-based ERP system allows more users to be added, more data to be imported and supports integrations with external solutions without adding significant resources or a high cost imperative. Management has the ability to open a single system see KPI’s and oversee marketing, sales, supply chain, accounting, and other departments in real time and this greatly improves their ability to make better decisions in lesser times.
Managing business processes across geographies
When your business expands to a different country, the systems you have in place need to be able to support that expansion across regions and currencies. Global expansion is made simple when your cloud ERP addresses it with inbuilt features.
Innovation is important
Employees are able to innovate when they have access to real time information and detailed reports for their work domain. With this functionality in the ERP teams are empowered to establish best practices and build efficient processes without having to deal with external help or making sense of data across various standalone solutions .
Evaluation of your current solutions stack
Ask the following questions:
• How well integrated is the current stack of solutions that you use?
• How much do you spend in terms of direct, indirect and hidden costs?
• Is the data and reporting in real time?
• Does it leave much to be desired with setbacks like poor cost competence, scalability concerns, lost orders, duplication of effort, poor mobile compatibility, data issues etc?
Previously, most relied on Excel as their resource for generating reports, but it relied on manual effort across many solutions and business functions in which manual errors could creep in leading to inaccurate reporting. By the time data could be collated and reports were prepared, the reports were not accurate and relevant.
A replacement for QuickBooks Online- QBO/ spreadsheets?
QBO is a leading accounting software solution but has limited functionality when it comes to other business functions as it tackles only accounting, leading to the inevitability of tackling multiple standalone solutions to be integrated with it for other business functions creating a navigation nightmare with a lot of unnecessary process waste in terms of cost and time.
Would you rather waste time, effort and costs in handling multiple solutions with accuracy and relevance concerns or use a one stop solution that covers all your needs capably at a lower cost and is easy to use with automated features. You should seriously consider moving from QBO to a comprehensive cloud ERP solution that takes all factors in consideration and gives you the best options and functionalities.
Here’s what you should look for in a QuickBooks Online-QBO replacement system:
• Customizable financial statement: You should not need to manage multiple versions of spread sheets and should allow you to focus on strategic analysis and growth strategies. There should be access to real time data across functions in a few clicks
• Budgeting and Forecasting functionalities in one place
• It should be enabled for easy seamless integrations with other solutions.
• Support for Multiple Currencies: It should be enabled for use of multiple currencies during planning, integrating external data systems and reporting. Factors like exchange rate gains or losses should be automatically calculated and posted.
• It should be able to manage multiple subsidiaries across geographies and be able to adjust for currency, taxation and legal compliance imperatives.
• It should be able to tackle all relevant business functions and automatically update the data and related data in real time with real time reports with a few clicks
• It should be capable, affordable easy to use
• It should have access from anywhere and at any time using a mobile device with internet access
• It should be easily scalable
• It should be a secure solution in a secure environment
OUR VALUE PROPOSITION
We at Versa Cloud ERP have created a multi award winning, secure, comprehensive Cloud ERP solution that is e-commerce and mobility ready. The Versa Small Business Cloud ERP dba VersAccounts system is accessible anytime, and on any smart mobile device. It provides support for e-Commerce and Multi-Channel Retail includes integration with 3rd party e-commerce platforms as well as POS systems.
In addition, the VersAccounts Small Business Cloud ERP system includes the ability to remotely manage Master Data on multiple e-commerce and POS systems including product description, pricing, images, etc.
It is affordable and targeted towards small businesses and is backed by a promise of dedicated support. It is being used by clients in diverse verticals and could help you redefine the way you operate and grow your business.
Our solution is designed for fast growing small businesses, between $1-$50 M in annual revenue, looking to upgrade business management solutions like entry-level accounting products or mid-tier legacy on-premise ERP systems or even those looking at comprehensive and affordable ERP solutions.
Built from the ground up on the latest cloud and mobile technology, the Versa Cloud ERP system allows businesses to automate and optimize their operations across multiple companies, countries, and currencies with one integrated ERP system.
We will help you in a structured manner to migrate your data seamlessly from Epicor, Infor, QuickBooks, Microsoft Dynamics, MYOB, Sage, SAP Business One etc when you make the decision.
Capterra User Reviews give us a 4.8 out of 5 rating and we are working on closing the gap further.
We’d love to hear from you.